The Machine & Process Engineering team at Circu Li-ion is looking for a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to contribute to electrical design and installation for our cutting-edge battery disassembly machine. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a completely new machine design. Circu Li-ion is a fast-paced environment where you will work with a cross-functional team on an incredibly exciting product.
● Takes responsibility for the electrical design and installation of entire battery disassembly line (including handling and disassembly of battery packs, electrical motor selection, cable plumbing and electrical system analytics)
● Acting technical link between design engineering and manufacturing teams, compiles and analyses electrical design requirements, formulates conclusions, and makes appropriate recommendations.
● Adheres to new product development processes from product design to deployment.
● Evaluates electrical system failures using standard engineering techniques (e.g. FMEA)
● Hands on hardware bring-up, system debugging and help with code selection.
● Supervise vendor development for battery discharging systems and production of sub-components.
● Plan and execute development, functional, performance, and life testing of unit operations.
● Good to have: Using knowledge of battery (lithium-ion) fundamentals to perform the design and development of state-of-the art energy storage systems and battery assembly lines for industrial production.
WHAT A GREAT FIT COULD LOOK LIKE
● Experience: Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering.
● 5+ years of experience in design and installation of electrical systems.
● Characteristics of the role: You work autonomously based on the general direction. You can fill gaps in technical specifications.
● Characteristics of the person: You are a self driven & teamplayer.
● You are driven and passionate about technology & the climate.
WHAT WE OFFER
● High degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of highly committed and supportive peers.
● Remote work option.
● Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued.
● Developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
● Getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies.
● A guaranteed steep continuous learning curve from day one.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If we could spark your interest and you want to be part of the green energy revolution, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are looking forward to your application!