The Machine & Process Engineering team at Circu Li-ion is looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to contribute to the mechanical concept and design for our cutting-edge battery disassembly machine. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a completely new machine design. Circu Li-ion is a fast-paced environment where you will work with a cross-functional team on an incredibly exciting product.
● Responsible for designing new processes and subprocesses of the battery disassembly machine using CAD software.
● Preparation of specifications for the purchase of mechanical equipment and materials.
● Testing of design concepts by performing a wide range of detailed calculations and FEA simulations.
● Direction or coordination of installation, construction, maintenance, as well as documentation for support or testing activities.
● Estimation of material, labor or construction costs for budget planning.
WHAT A GREAT FIT COULD LOOK LIKE
● Experience: Master degree in mechanical engineering is desirable. You have 1+ years of experience on technical projects.
● Characteristics of the role: You work autonomously based on the general direction. You can fill gaps in technical specifications.
● Characteristics of the person: You are a self driven & teamplayer.
● Skillset: You are driven and passionate about technology & the climate
WHAT WE OFFER
● High degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of highly committed and supportive peers.
● (Fully) Remote work option.
● Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued.
● Developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
● Getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies.
● A guaranteed steep continuous learning curve from day one.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If we could spark your interest and you want to be part of the green energy revolution, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are looking forward to your application!